Thursday, January 5, 2012

Life is Relationships


Eermmm…So more than a week went by, a year in fact. Happy New Year! I hope 2012 brings a new perspective of life and an appreciation of the things that really matter in life. A very wise person once told me that life has several meanings; the most important probably being that life is relationships. On that note I think I will have to jump to my next adventure which was brought about by friendships and relationships. I have to remember though that none of these adventures would be quite the same without people there to experience it with you or interacting with people. So viva relationships!
Picnic lunches with friends make the world  much more exciting!


As for Emila-Romagna, my suggestion is that you go and visit the place and taste, hear, touch, smell and see the passion that the farmers have about the work and their produce. 



No comments:

Post a Comment